This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
No need to hold your breath, the Airlock is here. The Airlock is part of Kershaw’s Starter series, designed to provide more style and more advanced features—for less money. For style, the Airlock has a slim, speedy look with a distinctive cutout in the handle that mirrors the handle shape. This “airlock” lets you see through to the stainless steel liners. A custom pivot works with the handle machining for an integrated look. The reversible pocketclip looks like a pen clip and helps the Airlock almost disappear in your pocket.
- • Eye-catching looks with extra-thin “pen style” pocketclip for discreet pocket carry
- • Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- • 4Cr14 blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look
- • Steel handle has patterned machining for secure grip
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Inset Liner Lock
A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Inset liner lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Lanyard hole, weight-relieving handle window, decorative pivot cap
- Steel: 4Cr14, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (84 g)