This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
Like your pocketknives on the different-but-in-a-good-way side? Then we believe you’re going to like the Believer. The intrigue of this slim pocketknife starts with the blade shape. The clip-point shape has been modified to include a large, angular top swedge that not only enhances the look of the blade, but thins it, making the Believer an excellent cutter. The slimmed blade slices through whatever you’re cutting with ease. The Believer’s handle is slim, too, so it’s a comfortable EDC. A custom pivot with an upraised triangular design and custom over-travel stop add sophisticated touches to the Believer.
- • A handsome everyday carry with a distinctive look and custom touches
- • 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; dark gray PVD coating adds blade protection
- • Contoured steel handle is comfortable in the hand
- • Opens one-handed with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- • Reversible, deep-carry pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Bronze anodized pivot ring
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, gray PVD coating
- Handle: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed: 4.2 in. (10.7 cm)
- Overall: 7.3 in. (18.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)