This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Camp 5 is a big, blade-forward Bowie-style knife that’s ready for your next adventure. This fixed-blade, full-tang knife is ideal for survival, camping, bushcrafting, or just about any outdoor activity. Its D2 blade steel is a great choice for a hard-use knife like this. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel offers good edge retention and hardness, while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. A machined texture on the glass-filled nylon handle scales provides a secure grip. Kershaw put a lot of thought into the molded sheath, too. It has a double retention system to secure it, even if worn upside down. Yet the tab release lets you get to the blade quickly when you need it.
- • A full-tang fixed blade perfect for outdoor adventure
- • D2 blade steel for edge retention, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- • Glass-filled nylon handle scales have machined texture for solid grip
- • Molded sheath features dual-retention system for secure carrying; easy tab release; water drainage hole in sheath bottom
This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: Full-tang construction
- Lock: n/a
- Pocketclip: n/a
- Features: Glass-filled nylon sheath with lock, snap-down strap, belt loop, webbing slots, and tie holes
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Closed: n/a
- Overall: 9.125 in. (23.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (162 g) • 7.5 oz. (213 g) with sheath