This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Culpepper offers classic style with a Kershaw update. The Culpepper is a classic slipjoint pocketknife. It features a larger clip-point blade in 7CR17MoV stainless steel. Added vanadium in the formula increases strength, wear resistance, and toughness, giving you a blade with a long-lasting edge. For a contemporary look, the handle scales are black G10, shaped and polished to bring out the luster and weave of the material. Kershaw included brass liners and brass rivets for an additional touch of class.
• An update on a classic slipjoint clip-point pocketknife
• 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blades offer good edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance; satin polished for a traditional look
• Opens manually with nail nick
• Includes lanyard hole
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: Manual on washers opening with nail nick
- Lock: Slipjoint
- Pocketclip: n/a
- Features: Lanyard hole, brass pins
- Steel: 7Cr17MoV, satin finish
- Handle: G10, polished
- Blade: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed: 4.125 in. (10.6 cm)
- Overall: 7.4 in. (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)