This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
Mankind been using the ax to shape, split, and cut wood for millennia. The Kershaw Deschutes camp ax is an update on that trusty tool. With its angular handle lines and cutouts in the ax head and knob, it has a decidedly contemporary look. The cutouts also help relieve weight in this full-tang tool. The tan glass-filled nylon handle features textured rubberized inserts for secure grip. The cutout in the head is part of the included sheath and carry system. The sheath snaps into place through the hole. Once the sheath is secured, add the strap for convenient over-the-shoulder carry. Cutout in the knob provides a convenient place to add your own wrist strap.
- • Full-tang construction in a strong, reliable tool
- • Tough 3Cr13 stainless steel; black-oxide coating adds blade protection
- • “Bearded” ax head design enables you to choke up on the blade for fine work
- • Jimping on the butt of the blade helps resist slipping when batonning
- • Molded sheath and nylon straps for secure storage and easy shoulder carrying included
The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: n/a
- Lock Glass-filled nylon sheath with shoulder strap
- Pocketclip: n/a
- Features: Includes sheath and removable shoulder strap, weight-relieving blade window
- Steel: 3Cr13, black-oxide-coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, with rubber grip
- Blade: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed: n/a
- Overall: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. (711 g) • with sheath 1 lb. 12 oz. (803 g)