This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
In the case of the Kershaw Diode, small is beautiful. This good-looking mini knife is an ideal size to slip into a pocket, add to your keychain, or drop into a backpack or purse. The oversized lanyard hole in the backspacer makes it easy to attach to a keyring and doubles as a slotted screwdriver. The blade opens manually using a nail nick in the blade. The Diode’s glass-filled nylon handles are textured for an eye-catching look and a good grip. When the blade is open, a cutout locking liner is visible and adds to the interest of this small knife.
- • Versatile mini knife is the perfect take-along
- • Durable glass-filled nylon handles; design makes a sure grip easy
- • 3Cr13 blade steel; bead-blasted finish provides matte look
- • Extended backspacer provides space for keyring attachment, doubles as a slotted screwdriver
Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: Manual on washers opening with nail nick
- Lock: Liner lock
- Pocketclip: -n/a
- Features: Flat head screwdriver/pry bar
- Steel: 3Cr13, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)
- Closed: 2.9 in. (7.5 cm)
- Overall: 4.5 in. (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (33 g)