Dividend - Olive, Composite Blade
This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Dividend is more striking than ever with its new Composite Blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. We put the Bohler N690 on the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and exceptional hardness. We put the D2 on the cutting edge to take advantage of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then we permanently joined them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style.
- • A premium EDC; Made in the USA
- • Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion resistant N690 on the blade upper, edge-holding D2 on the cutting edge
- • Lightweight, strong aluminum handles, machined for a solid grip and anodized in olive
- • Easy, one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
Made In The USA
When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Liner lock
- Pocketclip 4-position deep-carry (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Features: Lanyard hole
- Steel: CPM D2, N690, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, olive anodized
- Blade: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (82 g)