This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The mid-sized Gravel is ready to get the job done. The distinctive blade shape is a reverse tanto, but with strong belly curve and a top swedge. This means the Gravel not only provides the piercing power of a tanto, but also offers excellent slicing capabilities. The blade’s swedge dips toward the spine at the back of the blade and gives the pocketknife a distinctly “sharky” look. 8Cr13MoV blade steel ensures good edge holding, strength, and hardness. The steel handle is comfortably contoured and equipped with a deep-carry pocketclip.
- • Mid-sized, all-steel pocketknife has an aggressive look
- • 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; BlackWash™ finish helps hide use scratches
- • One-handed opening thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade: 2.5 in. (6.4 cm)
- Closed: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall: 5.9 in. (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (78 g)