This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The classy Highball features clean lines and a high-performance blade of D2 steel. This high-carbon tool steel is wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The blade has a two-toned finish: machine stain on the grinds and gray PVD on a recessed groove in the blade upper. This fully manual knife can be opened one-handed using the recessed groove in the handle like you would a thumb stud. But because there is no thumb stud, the Highball retains its streamlined look. The steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip. A pop of blue comes from the custom trim ring that surrounds the pivot.
- • A clean, classy EDC
- • D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- • All-steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip
- • Custom-designed pivot ring is anodized in light blue for a touch of color
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: KVT ball-‑bearing opening with nail nick
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Single-position (right, tip-up)
- Features: Blue anodized pivot ring
- Steel: D2, gray PVD coating with satin grind
- Handle: Stainless steel, gray PVD coating
- Blade: 2.8 in. (7.1 cm)
- Closed: 3.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (84 g)