This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Hub, designed by Jens Anso, is a small knife ideal as a lightweight pocket carry, but it’s small enough to fit on a keychain, too. The large lanyard hole in the aluminum backspacer is anodized in blue and enables the Hub to fit conveniently on a keyring. For pocket carry, the Hub includes a deep-carry pocketclip in matching black oxide. The Hub’s blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a matte, bead-blasted finish. This manual knife is easy to open one-handed using the built-in thumb stud. The glass-filled nylon handle features an angular pattern that interacts with the custom pivot.
- • A perfect, pocket-sized carrying knife
- • Opens manually with thumb stud
- • 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness
- • Oversized lanyard hole can accommodate keychain carry
- • Custom designed pivot and anodized aluminum backspacer
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
Inset Liner Lock
A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
A Jens Ansø design
- Opening: Manual on washers opening with thumb stud
- Lock: Inset liner lock
- Pocketclip: Single-position deep-carry (right, tip-up)
- Features: Extra large lanyard/keychain hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade: 1.7 in. (4.4 cm)
- Closed: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Overall: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)