Leek - Copper
This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The popular Leek gets a next level upgrade with CPM 154 blade steel and genuine copper handle scales. The Leek has been called the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, it’s a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM154 means it can take care of a world of cutting tasks. Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it some comfortable weight. Over time the handles will patina so that each copper Leek has its own unique look.
- • A must-have addition to your Leek collection; Made in the USA
- • CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel has uniform distribution of carbides to take and hold an excellent edge; good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- • Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- • SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Made In The USA
When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
A Ken Onion design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Liner lock with Tip-Lock Slider
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Features: Lanyard hole
- Steel: CPM154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Copper, brushed satin finish
- Blade: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (115 g)