Link - Olive, Stonewashed CPM 20CV
This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
Kershaw takes the popular Link to a higher level with CPM 20CV blade steel and a new machined and anodized aluminum handle. And yes, this Link is still an amazing value and is proudly made in the USA. This premium blade steel offers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance—for top edge retention. The aluminum handle is anodized in olive green and the machined pattern gives it a look that’s a real departure from earlier Links, as well as providing enhanced grip.
- • A premium-quality pocketknife; Made in the USA
- • CPM 20CV steel provides superior blade hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance, top edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- • Anodized aluminum handles provide lightweight strength; machining enhances grip
- • SpeedSafe® assisted opening lets you open it one-handed with ease
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Made In The USA
When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Liner lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Lanyard hole
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, olive anodized
- Blade: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (134 g)