The Payload delivers
Get your hands on the Payload and you will soon appreciate its practicality.
The Payload stores a 5-bit screwdriver set on board: a #1 slotted screwdriver, a #1 Phillips™, a #2 slotted, #2 Phillips™, and a T-6. Just remove the bit you want, then push the button at mid-handle to release the bit driver in the back of the handle. The spring-loaded bit driver slides out, ready to accept your chosen bit. When your job is done, replace the bit and slide the bit driver back into the handle.
In addition to the handy on-board bit set, you also get a big, beefy utility blade. Open this manual knife one-handed using the convenient thumb stud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a no-nonsense bead-blasted finish. A secure locking liner holds this wide blade safely open during use.
The Payload has its own custom pocketclip and it’s ready to go to work now.
Release Year: 2016
Discontinued Year: 2019
Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Manual opening with thumb stud
- Liner lock
- Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-up)
- Five standard bits stored in handle: #1 & #2 flat head screwdriver, #1 & #2 Phillips screwdriver, T-6 Torx
- Out-the-back spring-loaded bit driver
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178.6g)