This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Payout is a larger knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5-inch blade of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that gives the Payout a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black G10, is enhanced by a custom pivot and an aluminum pivot ring anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a custom over-travel stop, also anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles as a lanyard hole.
- • A high-quality pocketknife with a unique look, high performance
- • D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- • Copper anodized aluminum pivot ring, standoff/lanyard hole, and over-travel stop provide custom touches
- • Steel-and-G10 handle is deeply contoured to curve into the palm comfortably
- • Big blade opens quickly with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- • Wrap-around pocketclip offers deep-carry convenience
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Bronze anodized pivot ring, lanyard hole
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front, stainless steel back
- Blade: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed: 4.9 in. (12.6 cm)
- Overall: 8.3 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)