This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
In the garage, kitchen, or RV, you will appreciate the many uses for our multi-purpose Taskmaster Shears. In the kitchen, use them to snip herbs and open food packages. In other areas of the house, they’re handy for cutting cord, twine, or rope, opening packages or envelopes, and lots more. There’s also a built-in nutcracker, jar opener, bone notch, lid lifter, and even two screwdriver tips, one in each handle. The blades separate for easy cleaning, then lock together securely for use.
- • Multifunction shears separate for easy cleaning
- • One blade is serrated to easily cut through tough or fibrous materials
- • Additional tools include nutcracker, bottle opener, cap lifter, screwdriver tips
- • High-quality stainless steel construction for durability and dependability
- • Handle over-mold for comfortable use
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Cap lifter
- Flat head screwdriver tips
- Blades separate for easy cleaning
- Steel: Stainless steel, satin finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall: 8.9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)