This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Tumbler is a strikingly handsome EDC. The blade is high-performance D2 for a long-lasting edge and—with its high chromium content—improved corrosion resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn’t just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it’s incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A custom pivot and backspacer complete the look of this must-have pocketknife.
- • Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, based on his custom Headly
- • D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- • G10 handle with carbon fiber overlay is machined to echo the lines of the original
- • Opens manually with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- • Custom pivot and backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
A Dmitry Sinkevich design
- Opening: KVT ball-bearing opening with flipper
- Lock: Sub-Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Lanyard hole, decorative pivot cap
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10, carbon fiber inlay
- Blade: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall: 7.4 in. (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 g)