This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
Mid-sized, all-steel, and incredibly useful, the Kershaw Valve will be your new go-to every day carry. Not too big and not too small, the Valve offers plenty of value. The stonewashed, drop-point blade provides controlling cutting. The all-steel handle is contoured for comfort and has a solid and satisfying feel in the hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening lets you flip the blade open simply and easily. A single-position deep-carry pocketclip means the knife can sit low in the pocket. Black hardware adds a touch of class to this extremely handy smaller knife.
- • A simple, easy-to-carry pocketknife that’s comfortable in the hand and offers sleek looks
- • Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and a flipper
- • 4Cr14 blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, high strength; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- • Contoured glass-filled nylon handle is comfortable, promotes secure grip during use
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
A Kershaw Originals design
- Opening: SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Single-position deep-carry (right, tip-up)
- Features: Black-oxide pivot cap, bead-blasted steel pocketclip, galss-filled nylon backspacer
- Steel: 4Cr14, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Overall: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)